quarta-feira, 7 de julho de 2010

Hedonism

Been out a week and it feels good to be back.

Flown three and a half hours each way... and it felt bad. It's boring to sit inside a noisy tube for hours, looking through a tiny window once in a while trying to find out familiar places.

I saw Paris from 1277 m above the sea level. I saw the Notre Dame and the Champs-Élysée. Saw a couple of vessels between the clouds in the Gulf of Biscay. I saw snowy mountains breaking through the clouds

I thought how boring it will be within a month when I have to fly for twelve, fourteen or even more hours to get to my destination. I thought how hard it will be to leave everything and everyone behind for months in a row. I thought I've left beloved ones before and remembered of tough it can be...

I like you. I miss you every day, every hour you're not with me. I'll miss you even more... but I'll be back. Will you be there for me when I return?

i hope you're feeling happy now
i see you feel no pain at all it seems
i wonder what you're doin' now
i wonder if you think of me at all
do you still play the same moves now
or are those special moves for someone else
i hope you're feeling happy now

Sem comentários: