quinta-feira, 18 de março de 2010

Sober

there's a shadow just behind me
shrouding every step i take
making every promise empty
pointing every finger at me


It's funny how things are much clearer from a few days to date...

The other day I read a phrase (a question actually) on the back-cover of a book that left me thinking: is it possible to one lose himself in the search of what one think he desires? Things shall not be pushed, specially those regarding affection.

I was over the edge and I pushed myself forward even more. Instead of healing the hurt, and even knowing what the denouement would be, I tried to find the solution to my sickness where it couldn't be found.

Yes, I gave it up.

Not her but my self imposed obligation of "liking her". At least I feel much lighter and somewhat good with myself, as if a finger pointing shadow has stopped shrouding me.

Even though, I guess the book he proposed me a few months ago would still be usefull... but I ain't got the time to read it. 

Sem comentários: