domingo, 7 de março de 2010

Wherever I May Roam

I got this unbearable desire to run away, leave everything behind, move to a foreign country and start a new life from scratch, far from all those and everything I know.

This, I though, would probably be the answer to most of my problems... it would act like the reset button I'm looking for so many years.

But I was told that, even running away, the problems shall follow. My inner problems are inherent to me and will accompany me wherever I may roam. The stupidest thing is... I knew it already, but I didn't want to be aware of, as if it was my best kept secret. Having someone else knowing it... teared it apart and kind of left me adrift.

Now what?!

and the road becomes my bride
i have stripped of all but pride
so in her i do confide
and she keeps me satisfied
gives me all i need

Sem comentários: