quinta-feira, 29 de abril de 2010

I Stand Alone

Girls ego's barely scenic. I mean, they surely believe their self-made lie that they're some kind of earthly goddesses and we, man, are some sort of maggots whose only purpose is to bow them.

One sentence I've heard more than once and by many females (... it might be like a new style) is that "you (boys) can't catch up with us"... It's not that we can't catch them up: it's just that we like different things. However, they assume that if we don't party as much or dance as much or if we're not available whenever they want us to be of if we don't answer the phone or... we're week.

As for me, I rather lay on my couch than to headbang on any disco.

you're always hiding behind your so-called goddess
so what
you don't think that we can see your face
been resurrected back before the final falling
and i'll never rest until i can make my own way

Sem comentários: