quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

Angel Song

I lost count to the times I've heard that song in the last few days...


I have spent most of my last couple of days laying in my bed in front of a pc, having no will, no ambition. Nothing stimulates my being, nothing but to meet you, to hear you, to be with you, to breathe you! You still fulfil my mind, both awake and asleep. I'm trying to move forward, trying to meet other people... but this feeling seems to be much stronger than my will.


This altered state is only temporary, I know for sure. Unfortunately it's not the first time I find myself in this situation and sooner or later I'll get it over. 


I wont forget whatever happened... or what could have happened, and this will sure be remembered as something good that could have been even better.


... and I still miss you, a lot!

Sem comentários: