segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

Snow

Does anyone know where does the difference between obsession, care, love lie...?

One say to like or to care for another, but if that same one was being truthfully he'd surely tell her how he'd feel, right? If he doesn't, that would mean he ain't got enough guts or that what's really felt isn't what it's said.

In which profile do I fit in the most?

... fear of rejection? Of disappointment? ... of commitment?

Night after night I stand laying in my bed before sleep for some time thinking of you, getting lost in the picture of your pretty eyes, mouth and tinny ears, your golden-brown hair tied up on a raw pigtail, kept in my mind. I also remember all those times I could have done... but I didn't.

You won't believe what I just found out
She's getting married on the fifth time 'round
Leaning on my favourite side
And I wondered where you are and realize
Something is painted in the snow that you'd like

Finally I'm going all sane
Wanna tell you something
We last for long
Well we've sometimes gone astray
But I can't care for nothing, no way

And I hope again to live this life
Just to see you again before I die

Yes I hope again to live this life
To see you once more before I die

And see you before I die 


And I keep standing in my bed thinking in you.

Sem comentários: