terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2009

Love's Boy

You’re gonna be okay
It's nothing but a good dream
Get back to your real life
And you’ll find you’ll forget
What it meant to be free really free

The same subject of previous post... again.

The arrogance of one who thinks the world spins around his belly button and that everyone should crawl under his feet and bow down to every single movement made, answering his every command.

I got rally mad when I was told he was "upset" with me and his arguments were something like "he needs me more than I need him".

... that ain't quite true.

I don't like when people make fool of me. I might be a happy dumb clown most of the time, just because I want to. I need everybody as much as I need nobody: he just might be a useful though small push in my career or in my personal enrichment, but still as disposable as anyone else. He's not the reason why I'll be or not successful.  

It's sad when people act like that, like a god. I begin to believe that these kind of people don't really know how ridiculous they get and how fool they are. I had him like an example, a model to be followed but the habit doesn't make the monk, and so I was fully mistaken. Now he became a model of what not to become.

I really don't want to fight. I would like to live my life calmly with everyone, so I still keep my smile on, 'though it's a fake one. It's not being pleasurable to meet him anymore, and that ain't a good sign.

How can one live happily with himself knowing he's making other's unhappy and uncomfortable with his presence? How can one feel good having no friends, having nothing or nowhere to hold on to? How can one feel complete when those for whom one say to care for don't respect him but simply fear his temper?

... how does it feel to be really alone even simultaneously fully surrounded by people?

Whole towns and cities move
You're the king of the earth you choose
And you’ll find what it means to be free
Come on in let it flow
This is real can you feel?

Sem comentários: