terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2009

Verlimion

She is everything and more
The solemn hypnotic
My Dahlia bathed in possession
She is home to me
I get nervous, perverse
When I see her, it’s worse
But the stress is astounding
It's now or never
She’s coming home forever


As fast as they came, they're already gone. Days are passing me by so quickly, so very quickly it bothers me to count them. But still I do it: at home for nearly two months and what have I done so far?! Time's slippery, incapable of being slowed... and things are still to be done and said and seen and studied and felt and heard and... still to be! What cowardliness, fearfulness inertia is this?

And still I shiver.

When young, I was told something like "its the same as when you're on a class room or in the playground: time goes by much slower in the first case", whit the purpose of giving me a first introduction to relativity. Well, the one who told me this also told me it could be a first approach to Einstein's Relativity Theory, but now I look back and it has not much to do with it... but that's not relevant.

The thing is that I always had the idea that the days went by faster when people were happy or at least doing something they'd like; and slower when doing nothing or against will.

So... this can only mean one of two things: either this idea is wrong or I'm sadly unaware of my happiness.

This is really odd!

If I'm able to notice this condition, why this unability to change it!? Sometimes I really fell like I should pay some shrink a visit.

Hard to say what caught my attention
Fixed and crazy aphid attraction

Carve my name in my face to recognise
Such a pheromone cult to terrorize

I won’t let this build up inside of me


... but I'm letting it build up inside me. Damn!

Sem comentários: